Where's the Tea?


Well, I had searched high and low for a tea room in the area of Melbourne, Florida.
My daughter lives there, so I'll be visiting the area often. 
All the listings in the yellow pages {for 50 mile radius} had since closed. Very disappointing, however, one day I was finishing up a stroll in
Eau Gallie's {pronounced: Oh Galley} Art District, and what should I chance upon but the Garden of Eden Tea Room! Were they open?! To my great joy they were.  {They had just opened 3 months earlier!}


© 2013 Have Tea Will Travel

I had somewhere else to be, naturally, so my time was limited. It would have to be a quick visit this time around. I literally ran in, met the owner, Dr. J. Thompson, and got some tea to go!

© 2013 Have Tea Will Travel

I was so delighted to have come upon this shop. 
Dr. Thompson was very kind. I enjoyed watching her steep the Oolong tea leaves and make the preparations for my order. Learn more about Garden of Eden Wellness Coaching here. I look forward to returning and hope they prosper in their location.
If you are aware of any other great places for tea, let me know.

Splendid steeping,
Viktorija

Grab a cuppa and like Have Tea Will Travel on Facebook, as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment